Monday, March 17, 2014

Don't Trust The Media!



You might think this is a picture of a simple pothole but you are wrong.  This is a famous pothole.  A local celebrity pothole!  It's two doors down from me and when I was leaving the apartment today none other than handsome local reporter Paul Soucy was interviewing it.  I  checked and it was totally on the six o'clock news tonight as part of a report about potholes and the trouble they've been causing.  This particular pothole, however, is quite nice and not like those other troublesome potholes.

3 comments:

Johnny said...

You're in Kingston again?

Keltie said...

Yes, I thought you knew! We live in Portsmouth Village near the KP. And the KPH, for that matter. ;)

Johnny said...

I hear nothing if I don't hear it from you my friend. I had no idea. Did Andrew get a job in Kingston?